Jennifer Schau DDS
Dr. Jennifer Schau is a native of Michigan. She grew up in a small town near Kalamazoo. She shares allegiance to both MSU, for her undergraduate degree, and U of M, for the school of dentistry. She is actively involved in organized dentistry on a local, state and regional level.
Dr. Schau and her husband, Michael, are the proud parents of two children, Lucas and Logan, and have two family dogs named Bennie and Harvey.
Dr. Jennifer Schau has had a lifelong passion for improving her patients’ overall health through dentistry. Her current practice in Saginaw was established in 1996, where she has been able to provide quality dentistry to area residents. In addition to her general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry background, she now has over 20 years experience utilizing braces and is Saginaw’s #1 Invisalign and Invisalign Teen provider. Dr. Schau’s focus is on her patients’ overall oral health and the fit and function of their teeth, to help them maintain a beautiful, healthy smile for life.
Dr. Schau is committed to staying on the cutting edge of dentistry. She takes several Continuing Education courses each year to make sure her patients receive the most up-to-date procedures. Additionally, Dr. Schau strives to make every dental procedure as pain-free as possible.
- Michigan Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- Chicago Dental Society
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Saginaw Valley Dental Society
- Saginaw County Dental Society Board – Treasurer 5+ years
- Saginaw County Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau