Teens: You Deserve A Beautiful & Healthy Smile!
Don’t miss out on this limited Invisalign Special Event with Saginaw’s #1 Invisalign provider: Dr. Schau.
Jennifer M.B. Schau DDS is currently offering Invisalign Teen™, the wireless way to a beautiful smile, for only $8/day! For about the same price of a premium cup of coffee or a fast-food combo meal each day, you are now able to afford the smile you have always wanted. Invisalign is the clear, comfortable, and safe way to transform your smile. Plus, you may have orthodontics insurance coverage to make it even more affordable! Hurry, this is a limited time offer. Call today to schedule your free consultation.
If you have been previously told Invisalign would not work for your smile, please call for a free consultation. Coupling the recent Invisalign improvements and Dr. Schau’s 13 years experience with braces has allowed many previously denied patients to achieve the results they had wished for without the need for braces.
What is Invisalign Teen?
The Invisalign Teen™ system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Using Dr. Schau’s instructions and advanced 3-D computer-imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by Dr. Schau based on your specific needs.
If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign Teen is your answer. Invisalign Teen is the best way to achieve your dream smile without interfering with your day-to-day life including sports, band, the social scene, or even just enjoying the foods you love! You simply remove them to eat and clean your teeth. The rest of the time you will likely be the only one who knows you are wearing them. Schedule your free consultation today to meet with Dr. Schau and get your specific Invisalign Teen questions answered.
Invisalign Teen Aligners
- Snap on your teeth easily and allow for your growing permanent teeth.
- Are comfortable and practically invisible.
- Great for athletes, band members, and … everyone else!
- Gently and continuously move your teeth in small increments.
- Are worn for about two weeks, then you swap them for a new pair.
- Have a Blue Dot Wear Indicator, designed to fade to clear in 2 weeks.
- Brush and floss as normal, healthier mouth during treatment.
- Eat whatever you want, simply remove them to eat!
Invisalign Teen Advantages
- Because Invisalign Teen aligners are virtually invisible, you can smile all you want. Most likely, the only way people will know about your treatment is if you choose to tell them. A whole lot of reasons to say cheese!
- Invisalign is an FDA-cleared aligner system that has been chosen by nearly two million patients worldwide.
- Healthier pearly whites? Unlike with metal braces, you can brush and floss your teeth normally with Invisalign Teen. That means fresh breath, as well as less chance of plaque, decay, and gum disease.
- Less bother. There’s no metal wires or brackets to poke, or tear your mouth and gums. Invisalign Teen aligners are made of smooth plastic that custom-fit your teeth. An average treatment takes about a year.
- You’re still changing so we did too. Different than regular Invisalign aligners, Invisalign Teen aligners allow for growing adult molars.
- The Blue Dot Wear Indicator provides an estimation of wear-time. The dot is designed to fade to clear over a two-week period if you wear your aligners properly. You should wear them 20 to 22 hours everyday.
As the #1 Saginaw area Invisalign® provider, Dr. Schau is offering a special on Invisalign. For a limited time, our promotion will include a discounted price, free records, free whitening, and, as always, a free consultation. The discounted rate could be as low as $240/month for 18 months with approved credit. Start Invisalign treatment with a friend or family member and receive an additional added bonus (ask for details). If your credit is denied, Dr. Schau’s friendly staff will work with you to try to fit your Invisalign treatment within your budget. This is a limited time offer. Jennifer M.B. Schau DDS reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.
Call Us Today at